KoalaBoi System Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KoalaBoi, Oct 10, 2017.

1. KoalaBoi

KoalaBoi Member

My In-Game Name:
    KoalaBoi
    Month born:
    01/02/2001
    My main Language(s):
    English
    Timezone/Country:
    GMT - England - London
    What server would you like to be staff on?:
    System Administrator - All
    Your in Donor Rank(s):

Prison - Immortal
    GTA - Capo

How active are you on the server?:
    I check in from time to time, however depending on server growth and activity then this can change to me being on almost everyday if need be.

How long have you been a member of JailMine?:
    Over 3 Years, activity has been on and off on the 3rd year.

Supporting statement (How will you contribute & what makes you different than other players; make sure you add detail):
    The majority of you may know that I was previously a Senior Moderator for JailMine and some of us have bad memories and some of us have really good memories. Now as a Senior Moderator I could do a lot, and I would like to think that at some point I changed the server, or was changing the server. I was responsible for the Staff Team with Best, I worked with others to literally re-create the server and forum rules, I moderated both In-Game and on the Forum. I made announcements with best based on both our decisions, I made peoples day by giving them the chance to become a Trial Mod, I also smashed people's days in half by demoting them and so on. What I'm trying to say is I've worked with bestteamever171 before and at one point we was working together, making choices together, I would like to think he trusted me just as much as I trusted him to make choices. If I am appointed "System Administrator" best can expect just as much trust as before with a little extra maturity since I have grown up 3 years since we first started talking. As a System Administrator I will do my best to help both in-game on the forums, I can literally do almost anything I've built things for the server before, I've made Formats and edited the forums previously, I managed the Staff Team before and I just think that the experience I have is the best choice to be a System Administrator.
    I already know the comments will suggest that "You're Inactive" and "You was bad at one point", and Yes I think I know this myself but I've always said it and will continue to say it that JailMine will always be in the head, think about it I've been with this server for over 3 Years I can't just give up on it and if it wants to restart and regrow then I am ready to step up and do my bit just like I did when I first became a Trial Mod. If I am appointed this I will instantly get back to making formats for the forumes, making new sections for the forums and making sure that the forums is kept clean and is updated when needed. In-Game I will do my best to assist those who need an Administrator and I will never refuse to give my help to any Staff Member who needs me.
    If anyone knows what I can do it's best and he's the one I need to prove that I can do everything I did before but better, just give me another chance to help JailMine, I know I can do it but I just need to prove to the community that I am again ready to serve everyone probably for another year or more.

What are your main Strengths:
    Maturity
    Patience
    Trustworthiness
    Discipline
    Respectfulness
    Determination

In terms of work:
    Forums Formatting
    Website Editing
    In-Game Administrating
    Setting up Plugins In-Game

Your Punishment History:
    Unknown
    Why should we accept you? (What are your aims + how will you help the server):
    *Not going to re-write everything I wrote above*
    Any other things you would like to add?:
    "How do I vote on the server?":
    Type ./vote In-Game and then click on the link in the chat which will then take you to the website, click on the links in the thread and follow the instructions on the voting website.
    If a player advertises, what would you do?:
    Take a screenshot and then follow the moderator guide to determine the punishment.
    "How do I play prison?" (you can change the server if you want):
    The basic concept is to mine materials and sell them at sell signs to make money, the idea is that the more you mine the higher you can get in the rankup. The higher the ranks the better the mines therefore you should be making more money the higher you go up. You can turn to PvP if need be to collect gear and sell it to lower ranks. Donating also allows you to gain an advantage in both PvP and ranking up.
    "Can I have OP?":
    No (If there is a punishment for asking for OP then follow the Moderator guide to determine the punishment for the player).
    "How do I apply for mod?":
    Go to the website, find the applications section. Go to the "Applications Format" and copy and paste it into a Thread that you will make. Fill out the format and then post it.
    If a player spams on the server, what would you do?:
    Follow the Moderator Guide/Rules and determine the punishment for this player.
    You see a player hacking, however, there are players who need your help, what would you do?:
    Tell the players who are asking for help to wait a couple minutes, deal with the immediate threat which is a hacker and follow the Moderator Guide/Rules to determine the punishment for this player. After dealing with the hacker I will then assist the players who needed my help.
    You are in a pvp zone, when suddenly a hacker approaches you. There are no safe zones or area's where you can jail the hacker. What do you do?:
    If godmode is not an option then I will either fight the hacker or ./warp out if I am able to, once I am safe I will then follow the Moderator Guide/Rules to determine the punishment for this player.
    "Where can I see my punishment history?":
    A link can be provided by a Staff Member or when added to the website you can go there and click the link.
    "How do I get a plot?":
    Type ./Plot in-game and then type "./plot help claiming", this will then show you how to get a plot.

@themanwithaplan @SmexyAngels @bestteamever171 @CarlMiner @DerpieYamie @bananacakes23 @LeGenD110 @MamaBreeze Sup Guys

#1 KoalaBoi, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. TinyTedyBear

TinyTedyBear New Member

sounds like you're arleady accepted :)

fransplayz/frans12 likes this.
  3. killercroc567

killercroc567 Member

4. SmexyAngels

SmexyAngels Member

5. LeGenD110

LeGenD110 Active Member

Was waiting for this but kindly change the colours they look childish :3 Anyway Goodluck bro <3

DerpieYamie and Darren9519 like this.
  6. HumbleDeer

HumbleDeer Active Member

I'm wondering though, as a point of opportunity, what draws both of you to the conclusion that this is a nice application.

Not stating otherwise, but just interested. :)

7. killercroc567

killercroc567 Member

the detail :p

DerpieYamie likes this.
  8. HumbleDeer

HumbleDeer Active Member

Hmm I guess I can get into that.

Maybe I'm just overwhelmed by the excessive MePro messages.

9. UniqueMan

UniqueMan Member

tbh im more interested in updates for the server itself and not the forums, do u have any experience/ideas?

10. HumbleDeer

HumbleDeer Active Member

I'm interested in some improvements towards maintaining the community here as well. It's a bit of an ehm.. shithole here.

11. UniqueMan

UniqueMan Member

id say hire community manager

12. HumbleDeer

HumbleDeer Active Member

Good idea!

13. Abshir007/DuckieAbz

Abshir007/DuckieAbz New Member

jags was the best nickname ;/ rippppp wth is koalaboi

SajPlayzMC and LeGenD110 like this.
  14. KoalaBoi

KoalaBoi Member

People changed J_A_G_S into F_A_G_S, when "dissing" me, therefore I changed it. :(

15. LeGenD110

LeGenD110 Active Member

They also changed KoalaBoi into Coco Cola boi :D

fransplayz/frans12 likes this.
  16. iiReAcTiOnZii

iiReAcTiOnZii Member

haha were u the real jags on hypnos ?

17. fluffy67813

fluffy67813 Active Member

Okay, so I could say your signature is childish. Kindly change it :)

18. DerpieYamie

DerpieYamie New Member
    Junior Moderator

gl dude looks good, hi

iiReAcTiOnZii likes this.
  19. HumbleDeer

HumbleDeer Active Member

hey plz rate me too I send cookies and cola.

20. xxArchangelx

xxArchangelx Member

Neimanas and DerpieYamie like this.